The Undoing of Polly Button Book
You have two options to choose from in order to obtain your copy:
Online from this website
Books ordered from this website can be personalised and signed by the author. Dedication details can be specified during the ordering process. Books are promptly dispatched using second class Royal Mail delivery.
Local purchase in Nuneaton
The book can be purchased from the following two locations in Nuneaton:
- The amazing gift and home accessory shop Joco Gifts, Unit 5, Ropewalk Centre, Nuneaton CV11 5TZ. Opening hours can be found online.
- A somewhat unique and interesting option is to buy the book from the hair & beauty salon Zen of Essence, located on the site of what was No. 8 Court (Twitchell’s Yard), where Polly Button used to live. The address is Unit 2 Wheatsheaf Court, Upper Abbey Street, Abbey Green, Nuneaton CV11 5DJ – opposite Hatters Space. If you choose to purchase the book from this location, you will also receive a signed commemorative certificate confirming that the book was bought from this Polly Button-related location and a limited-edition Polly Button bookmark. Opening hours of Zen of Essence are:
The proprietors of both businesses (Jo Williams and Zoe Holland) have been strong supporters of the Polly Button Project from the outset and their continued support is much appreciated.
- An Amazon Top Ten bestseller (Historical Biographies category), with ratings of 4.5 out of 5 on Goodreads.com
- The most comprehensive account of the background to the murder of Polly Button ever written, including the result of a major project to trace direct descendants of Polly Button through to the present-day.
- A top-quality publication, a perfect bound paperback with a full colour premium cover and printed on high quality silk paper.
- Extending to more than 200 pages, the book is extensively illustrated in full colour, with more than 50 illustrations ranging from photographs, maps, and charts to specially commissioned images.
- The book is the product of meticulous research stretching over five years and is supported by 60 referenced sources and almost 200 footnotes.
There are no reviews yet.